Monday, June 15, 2009

What's going on this week?

There's a lot going on here this week. If you're in the area you may already know that the
WASATCH FRONT SHOP HOP
is this weekend and
THE CORN WAGON QUILT SHOP
is hosting
CRAZY OLD LADIES TRUNK SHOW!
(complete with the brand new "Holiday Lineup" quilt!)
Also,
the PETEETNEET QUILT SHOW
is going on for the next couple of weeks.
On Sat. the 27th
we have a fun day full of classes including 'Stacks of 3' by Crazy Old Ladies.
And I'll also be teaching a "Buggy Barn" crazy piecing demonstaration.
I don't consider myself a teacher- but I guess I better start.
If that's not enough, my brother and his wonderful wife are coming to visit with their 3 cute boys. We're so excited to see them again and have them stay at our house!

See, there's a reason I call myself "Crazy"!

No comments: