Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot and muggy

Today was the lats day of Quilt Market in Minneapolis. The weather has been pretty nice while we've been here. But today, the day we tear everything down, it's HOT AND MUGGY! Within minutes of walking outside you're dripping with sweat. I live in Utah where it's hot and DRY- so this is torture. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

I met so many people and had a wonderful time at market. Hopefully some fun things will come out of being here in the furture. I have so many fun things to share- but I won't be home for a couple of days yet. Tomorrow we're going to visit a few local shops and then catch our flight home in the evening.

Keep your eyes open for some fun, new posts in the next week or two highlighting parts of our trip!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Keeping my eyes opened....how are you feeling?

onlymehere said...

I hope you see good things from this too! Enjoy the rest of your trip and we'll look forward to your return. I hope this trip wasn't too taxing on you with all you've been through with your health lately.
Cindy

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Oh -- and double torture for you now! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! I forgot to ask you to get me something at sample spree!!! Make sure you get some sleep now that the crazy fun is over.

Yvonne said...

I am so curious how you and Shannon where doing in Minneapolis. Have fun shopping, can't wait to reas all about all kinds of new ideas and stuff.
Boy are we jealous in the Netherlands that you have these shows over there! (just kidding)