Thursday, June 3, 2010

sale! Sale! SALE!

I've been so excited about all my great finds at Quilt Market that I have decided to trim the fat a little. Head on over to my Etsy shop for some AWESOME deals!

All Kits (and backing sets) have been marked down 15% from their original prices. That includes the BRAND NEW Flora & Fauna using Sandy Gervais 'Frolic' line, and Maison Bleue using 3 Sisters' 'Martinique' line! These kits are limited. Once they're gone, they're gone. Sale price is effective until June 16, 2010

Also-

ALL QUILTS! Yes, that's right, ALL QUILTS have been marked down 10% from their already wonderful prices. If you've been eyeing one and just couldn't click that button- now is the time. After June 16, 2010 they will no longer be listed for sale on my Etsy Shop.

Happy sewing- and SHOPPING!!

No comments: