Friday, August 19, 2011

Scrip Scrap Horray!

Can you believe I almost forgot about picking a winner this morning!?
All this last minute back-to-school stuff has been keeping me BUSY!!!

Anyway, here's the results from the awesome Random.org

Annelies who said: "oh YES I am a follower....and LOVE Coastal ( more than you could ever know)!!! Favorite thing this summer was bringing our new Grandson to visit the beach. Another generation....Picure my Mom ( 88) me ( 58) sweet daugther and new Momma, and our adorable Donovan. What JOY!!!!"

Well Annelies, now you're gonna have some fun beachy scraps to play with to make a fun quilt for Donovan to remember his first trip to the beach!

Hey, if you didn't win this giveaway don't be too sad because I'm going to have another one next week! And you're NOT going to want to miss it!  :o)



6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner - you are so going to have fun!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Annalies!

Annelies said...

Thank you SEW much. I am just in a happy shock that I won this fabric. I have LOVED this line since I saw the pics at market. I can't even imagine being this LUCKY!!! I sent you an email. WOW...I am just in shock!!! XXX

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to Annelies!

JusticeBlog said...

congrats annelies! make something fun and special out of this great fabric!

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Emily, The winner is going to love it!!! I did a blog post about Going Coastal today. http://sarahely8989.blogspot.com/2011/08/beach-babes-wrapped-in-crabs.html