Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GO! Play

I have wanted to play with my GO! Baby for a long time. I've had a special project in mind that always gets pushed behind other projects. Well today I decided I had waited long enough and that it was time to PLAY!


I pulled several pieces from Going Coastal, Hall of Fame, and of course Shore Thing, plus TONS from my scrap bin. That's one reason I love the GO! Baby- it's so easy to use those scraps! I'm playing with the 3 1/2" tumbler die. Can you imagine cutting all those pieces by hand!? I have all the pieces cut that I need and was done in less than 30 minutes. I did have a little help though.


In the middle of a "boring" (her words, not mine) summer day this was the best project for her. She even figured out that if you slide the cutting mat off instead of lifting it straight up, it's easier to keep your cut pieces all together. Smart girl!

Ok, enough talking about it- I want to get sewing so I can show you the finished product!

If you're ineterested in getting FREE patterns from AccuQuilt simply click on the button in the left column.

HAPPY SEWING!!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That looks like the perfect time saver!