Thursday, July 5, 2012

FISHSTICKS freebie!

Hey folks!
I hope you enjoyed your Independence Day celebrations.
I'm spending a lazy morning going through my inbox.
You'll be glad I did because I found something AWESOME for you.


The lovely Bonnie from Fishsticks Designs emailed me a week or two ago with this link. I finally had a moment to check it out this morning.
The design is SO CUTE and I don't even sew clothing. What's even better is that it's free!  Yes, you heard me- FREE!!

So hop over to Bonnie's blog and check it out. While you're there you should take a moment to check out all her other cute designs. This woman is TAL-EN-TED and she's probably the sweetest gal I've ever met.

That's it from here. I'm going to have a bowl of cereal. See you soon.  :o)

2 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks for the link to the free pattern! It's awesome! Hard to find a cute boy's pattern!

Cheery wave from
Bev

http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

Unknown said...


This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
wedding dresses