Thursday, October 3, 2013

Say Whaaaaat!?

I finally get to share the most exciting news-
I'm teaching at the
 
 
I am so giddy I can't even begin to explain and there's a whole list of reasons why.
So I'm gonna try. :o)
 
First, it's being put on by Natalia Bonner of Piece n' Quilt and her Mom, Kathleen Whiting. This girl is AMAZING! Not only is she a FABULOUS long arm-er (not really, SO GOOD!) but she's just released her second book. Plus there's a whole other list of crazy fantastic things that she does. Check her out!
 
Second, have you seen the list of other teachers?
Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co. Love her! Always have. Since I started quilting her fabric has always been at the top of my list. Have you seen her newest Honeysweet? YUM!
Sandy Klop. Really. THE American Jane. Who doesn't love this gal. *sigh*
Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet. This gals applique leaves me speechless. Have you seen her applique patterns? Gorgeous. And what about her cute fabric collections for Riley Blake. Wowzers!
 
Um, can you see where my excitement comes in? I'm teaching among these ladies. Say What!? :o)
Oh, and there many, many others.
 
Third, I am teaching my new pattern HEX-PLUS!!! 

 
Oh I have been sitting on this pattern for some time and finally got around to writing the pattern. Now I'm teaching it at the retreat!
This class is going to be so much fun. Not only am I going to show you how easy it is- we're going to have a party while doing it.
 
Are you convinced yet? Are you going to join me there? Be sure to visit their site and learn all about it- this is one retreat you're not going to want to miss!
 
HAPPY SEWING!!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

So happy for you Emily, you have something to look forward to next year!