Thursday, December 12, 2013

AURIFIL DESIGN TEAM 2014

I am so excited that I get to be part of this amazing group of designers as part of Aurifil's 2014 design team! 


Just look at this fabulous crew!


There are so many people on this list that I love and admire, I'm honored to be a part of it.


We sure like to have fun, you can tell that from our photo taken in Houston at Quilt Market. You can bet that each block is going to be so much fun. And just wait until you see the fabric.


Each designer will be using pieces from Sweetwater's Wishes collection. Um, you know how much I love Sweetwater, right!?  LOVE! You might see a little Emily Herrick orginal mixed in there too. ;o)  If you want to play along with us using Sweetwater's collection you can order the complete FQ bundle at Fat Quarter Shop (dot) com

I hope you'll join us with this fabulous Block of the Month all year long! I can't wait to get started. 

HAPPY SEWING!

6 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

This sounds exciting!

Yvonne said...

That is great Em, congrats and lot's of fun with this new challange !

Unknown said...

It looks like some yummy fabric you have to work with and congrats. I can't wait to see what up you make with this collection.

Michele T said...

Awesome!!! Love this fabric too and I can't wait to see what develops!!!

Ella said...

That's so cool!! Miss Em!! What a fun group!

Amber said...

I just love peeking on you and all the fun you are having with fabric! I am going to have to try toasting marshmallows for hot chocolate...wow!